On August 26th,
In particular, the following issues were discussed:
- status of implementation of the “Action plan on realization of advanced, out of schedule safety assessment and further safety enhancement at NPP units of Ukraine taking into account events at NPP Fukushima-
- procedure of organization and implementation of the “stress-tests” at Ukrainian NPPs;![endif]>![if>
- analysis of external hazards (assessment of seismic risks and verification of seismic vulnerability of ZNPP, external flooding);![endif]>![if>
- necessity of development of additional technical measures aimed to improve safety with consideration of NPP Fukushima-1 accident;![endif]>![if>
- trends as regards the improvement of emergency preparedness taking into account the results of conducted joint branch emergency exercise at the site of ZNPP (May 25th – 26th, 2011) etc.![endif]>![if>
During the meeting the issues of completion at ZNPP of remained “pilot” measures foreseen by the Concept of improvement of safety of NPP units were also discussed.
The meeting was attended by representatives of senior management of ZNPP, NAEK “Energoatom”, SSTC NRC, Zaporizhzhia Region Administration.